Monday 6 February 2012

The Reunion.

Riff X were a band I last shot a couple of years ago when I was in College just starting out, for a beginner I got quite a few good shots, but I feel as though now, 2 years later I have progressed a little!

These guys are crazy... calling their nipples "babe" and we even had a guy dressed as a chef jump in the photo;



Here are some shots I have just finished;


















I had also shot with Charlotte 2 years ago in College, she was a great model, but because I had just finished College, I wasn't exactly great!
Regardless, we met up again today at an apartment on Newcastle's Quayside and shot lingerie.
The apartment was amazing, pool tables, big New-York style loft windows, open space... just so beautiful it wasn't true!
There were tonnes of places to use & loads of shadows to work with and it was so nice using the natural light again too.

Here are our shots;
























1 comment:

  1. Love these photos. The lighting suits the black and white look. :-)

    ReplyDelete