Monday 28 November 2011

An eventful day...

On Friday my mum's friend came up from Luton, she is a fabulous lady and so much fun! We all went to see Bryan Adams on Thursday night which was great, no support and he did a set that lasted nearly 3 hours, it was awesome. Then on Friday morning I decided to take them into the studio to get some nice pictures done for then, just a chilled fun day, needless to say they had had a couple of glasses of Prosecco! 


My mum usually photographs beautifully but that day she just kept bursting into fits of laughter... very frustrating!

So after I shot the girls, I took a few more of Drew, some colourful ones with his deck & then some serious, moody ones. Maybe I am biased because I think he is the most amazing, handsome & loving man on the planet but I absolutely adore these photos of him!







1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots as always, you look so like your Mam!
    Didn't know Drew skated! I spy a native board.
    Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete