Sunday 27 November 2011

Wednesday with Abi, Darren & Karl.

 23/11/11


Today at Freedom Light Studios, Darren and Karl taught me more about lighting and how it works, what looks good for different styles and I feel as though I learned a lot. We had the beautiful Abi Hill modelling for us, who has just won a campaign with Simply Be!
We did some simple lighting techniques, then some more that were a little more advanced. I did try and remember them all when I went into the studio the next time, I used a few but couldn't remember the rest.
I am just very glad to have 2 experienced and likeable guys to work alongside of and am very privilaged for the opportunity. 


Here are a few shots from the shoot;








You can check out Abi's article here;


http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/north-east-news/2011/11/27/morpeth-model-becomes-the-face-of-fashion-chain-79310-29848972/

No comments:

Post a Comment