Friday 2 December 2011

Another fun day shooting!

Yesterday's shoots were all awesome!!! I started at 11am and didn't get home until 8pm! Although I did stop in Newcastle's Christmas food market for some pictures!

In the studio, first up was Kate. She found me work through a girl I'd shot with before who was a friend of hers. Kate wanted a few personal shots for herself, and as a dancer she had a great figure and was very natural infront of the camera, I find that with a lot of dancers, so they are always fun to work with!

We had a lengthy conversation about ghosts, grandparents & real live people sitting on the edge of beds... Anyway, she was a really fun girl & I got some really great shots of her;














Next up was Stacey, I have shot with Stacey's cousin, Erin before who is awesome, so I expected nothing more from her gorgeous cousin who was equally amazing! She told me she had never really done anything like this before, but she was a total natural and had amazingly striking features - any photographers who read this who are looking for a fresh face, I recommend Stacey. She was my competition winner & she told me after the shoot she had really enjoyed the day, I had so much fun shooting her & editing after too!

Here are some of my favourite shots of her;












After Stacey came Sasha. Sasha was referred to me by a model I have worked with quite a lot in the past, Abi Hill. Sasha came up from London & we worked together on some beauty shots & she was awesome. When I met her it was almost like we instantly became friends, she has an awesome, bright personality and was a joy to shoot with!











At last but certainly not least was Behah, I have been meaning to work with her for a while now as I really like her look, she was awesome too, the whole day was so much fun cause all of the girls were just so lovely! 










Once again, thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment