Friday 30 December 2011

Implied nude with Faith.

This was the first implied nude shoot I'd ever done and I loved it! I'm so glad Faith got back to me about it because she is great! She is a lovely girl and is an awesome model too.
Faith told me she had never done anything like this before, or something like this to such an extent so I took it as a real compliment!

The point of these photos were;

A) I am putting together a photobook about religious and political views and one of these images is going towards my social acceptance chapter under "Nudism".

And...

B) I am having a photographers dual with Andrew Gotobed, and this falls under one of our four categories which are;

Natural
Beauty
Colour
Lingerie

These ones will be natural... I'm having a tough decision on choosing my favourite though cause I love them all so much!







































1 comment:

  1. I like the 4th from top or 8th from the bottom best I think. Interesting set. :)

    ReplyDelete