Friday 2 December 2011

Sinfused round 2...

I got my package from London/LA based commercial fashion company, Sinfused today, I shot for them in October which was a lot of fun, they found me on Model Mayhem and we passed e-mails back and forth and ended up shooting for them. They liked my stuff so have asked for me to shoot their stuff again this month and once more in the New Year. It's pretty exciting for me as I have never done paid work for a large international upcoming company before.

Here are some shots of my previous shoot for them;





They have a photographer in the States shooting their male collection in the New Year, and I will be shooting the "Nightlife Couture" range which will be in various bars, so it's all exciting stuff! 
So keep an eye out for their upcoming website here;


No doubt I will be posting a new blog about the next shoot with them too!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment